What is WallaBee all about?
The objective of playing WallaBee is to collect items and complete your sets! There are many other fun aspects to the game that make the above more addicting, which we'll touch on in a little bit. The first thing you need to know is what an item is.
Items are beautifully illustrated drawings made by WallaBee's team of Artists. Every item in WallaBee belongs to a specific collection, identified by the Set Icon. While most items in WallaBee are issued in the form of Sets, there are special Collectible items that can also be found. Each type of item begins issuing at #1, sequentially climbing forever. There is a great deal of importance put on numbers in WallaBee, but we'll touch on that a bit later.
Items can be found using three main activities:
- Foraging | Items can be obtained by interacting with places/locations within the game.
- Foraging at a place/location will create new items.
- Items may be available to pick up from places/locations.
- Any item left at a place/location can be picked up by another player. Exceptions include items from The WallaBee Museum and anything that's locked.
- Purchasing | Items can be obtained from the Store or Market with Honeycombs (in-game currency).
- The Store generates a new item of the type purchased.
- The Market contains items that players are selling. Some items have an InstaBuy option, which will generate a new item of the type purchased.
- Mixing | Items can be combined in a player's pouch to create new types of items.
- To mix, tap the Mix button, select two or more items you want to join, and tap the Mix button again. There are many recipes in WallaBee to discover!
- Remember: Any item used as an ingredient in a mix will be destroyed! (Exceptions)
For help finding a specific item, visit ItemBee.
Once you've obtained items, you can save them to your set. To do this, select an item in your pouch and use the context menu to save the item. Only one of each item type can be saved to your set at a time, so if you find another item of the same type, you'll have to decide which one you want to save. Many players enjoy collecting the lowest number of an item type they can find, so keep this in mind whenever you find a new item.
Item types that you have saved to your set will display a check mark in the top left-hand corner of the item. These check marks appear in your pouch or at a place/location so you don't waste time seeing if you already have one saved. Attempting to save an item with a check mark will give you the option to swap it with the item in your set.
When a Set is completed, you will receive a popup indicating you've finished the set! Congratulations! We also reward you with Honeycombs for a job well done. After completing a set, click the honeycomb icon on your profile to see your recent transactions.